Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Special and Wacky Days in January

Did you know that every day is special?

January 2013 Daily Holidays, Special and Wacky Days:
18 Winnie the Pooh Day -The Birthday of Winnie's author A.A. Milne
21 Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday  , celebrated on the third Monday
23 Measure Your Feet Day- we only ask...."Why!?!"


Since it is Januaray 5th, I guess I'll go outside for awhile and see if I can find me some birds to watch.

I'll just wait quietly over here.
Ya have to be real quiet to spy on birds.
They must have really good hearing.
Yo Mom…  maybe if you filled our
bird feeder,  I could spy me
 some really cool birds.

Is that one over there?
I think it's one of those big metal plane birds.


Check our my bird watching videos.

  Did I hear one over there?  

Or maybe there's a bird over there?   
brought to you by Rangeman Productions

Happy National Bird Day!

Wags,
       Ranger

Peees.  Bird watching is fun but Christmas is better.

13 comments:

  1. I love to birdwatch so much that They got me a parrot. Yes, Kismet is MY pet but They won't let me play with her. I can watch her for hours and it's right in the bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kyla - That is soooooooooooooo pawsome. Maybe you can teach him to say "Kyla wants a cookie".
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
    2. You can't teach Kismet anything. Kismet has taught Him to speak and squawk parrot.

      Delete
  2. We love sneaking up on them when they are hiding in our veggie patch and then we scare the beejeebies out of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna have to try the sneaking up. I usually just run flat out!
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  3. Ranger, love some of those days, National Do Nothing Day, the best, and all those having to do with food.

    Your Pals
    Susie & Bites

    Pees; Bites says get used to that medal bird plane sound, your going to be with him in the Hel-e-copter, when required!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, that is some serious bird watchin' skills, dude!! I likes to 'stalk' them, butts your right, they usually know I'm comin', and fly aways. My predecessor (Ma's doggie Annie) actually caught one and ATE it!! Can you believes it?? I bets it was good too....BOL

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great birdwatching!
    I hope you survive 8th Jan without having to have a bath!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I just looked up the holidays for January last night too :) I did write something about National Bird Day because I just love birds. Looking forward to Dress Up Your Pet Day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're off to a good start with enjoying and celebrating National Bird Day! Todd loves this kind of day too! I wonder what kind of fun you'll have for 'Bean day' which is today. But I have to ask, what kind of bean day is it? Bean bag day, counting bean day, jelly bean day, lima bean day?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy National Bird Day, Ranger! Other than the neighbor's chickens and the occasional quail, Wrigs isn't too interested in bird watching. Now squirrels on the other hand...

    Beware of Dress Up Your Pet Day on the 14th! Run and hide!

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow looks like a busy mnth with lots of things to celebrate! I like the look of puddle day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...